The Golden Age of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Age of Hogwarts

The year is set in 2016 where its been eighteen years since Hogwarts, was attacked and now the wizarding world is rebuilt, and now a new threat has hit them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admin Team
Head Admin Katie
Co-Admin Xaria
Co-Admin Becca
Co-Admin Tess
Latest topics
» Use Once and Destroy
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Running Up That Hill
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Dark Age of Magic
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm by Clara Elias

» Potter's Army
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am by Guest

» Melanthios Manson ((WIP))
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am by Melanthios Manson

» act cool ((rose))
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm by Hugo Weasley

» Julie Griswold
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Charles Hamilton (WIP)
little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm by Charles Hamilton

Top posters
Clara Elias
little sister wanted!! Vote_lcaplittle sister wanted!! Voting_barlittle sister wanted!! Vote_rcap 
Narkissos Jetson
little sister wanted!! Vote_lcaplittle sister wanted!! Voting_barlittle sister wanted!! Vote_rcap 
Audrey Valois
Victoire Weasley
Carly Waters
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Camilla Gonzales
Nuru Cheboi
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

little sister wanted!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuru Cheboi
Vaillant Seventh Year
Vaillant Seventh Year
Nuru Cheboi

little sister wanted!! Empty
PostSubject: little sister wanted!!   little sister wanted!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Okay, so Nuru has a little sister named Kibibi who is younger by two years. They both attend beauxbatons, so the matter of schools is taken cared of. While Nuru was born in Kenya, Kibibi was born in France. Kibibi is very connected to her culture despite living far away. I honestly have no personality in mind for her, so whoever takes her can make it up. A face claim I have in mind is Lupita Nyong'o, but if you find anyone else that looks like they could be related to Nuru, that's perfectly okay! Feel free to either respond to this topic or PM me if you're interested. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

little sister wanted!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Golden Age of Hogwarts :: Character Creations :: Character Requests/Adoption Center-
Jump to: