The Golden Age of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Age of Hogwarts

The year is set in 2016 where its been eighteen years since Hogwarts, was attacked and now the wizarding world is rebuilt, and now a new threat has hit them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admin Team
Head Admin Katie
Co-Admin Xaria
Co-Admin Becca
Co-Admin Tess
Latest topics
» Use Once and Destroy
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Running Up That Hill
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Dark Age of Magic
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm by Clara Elias

» Potter's Army
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am by Guest

» Melanthios Manson ((WIP))
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am by Melanthios Manson

» act cool ((rose))
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm by Hugo Weasley

» Julie Griswold
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Charles Hamilton (WIP)
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm by Charles Hamilton

Top posters
Clara Elias
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Vote_lcapVisiting pastry shop (Open) Voting_barVisiting pastry shop (Open) Vote_rcap 
Narkissos Jetson
Visiting pastry shop (Open) Vote_lcapVisiting pastry shop (Open) Voting_barVisiting pastry shop (Open) Vote_rcap 
Audrey Valois
Victoire Weasley
Carly Waters
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Camilla Gonzales
Nuru Cheboi
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Visiting pastry shop (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camilla Gonzales
Loyaute Sixth Year
Loyaute Sixth Year
Camilla Gonzales

Visiting pastry shop (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:40 am

Camilla did came to Village De La Beaute because she needed to buy from here few things. She walked into the pastry shop and looked what it had offered this time. She loved the baked goods here, they were very delicious ones for sure. She knew she shouldn't eat too much of them but sometimes was to have something delicious. She wondered what she should order this time. There was so many good choices and she couldn't take them all for sure. She sighed, walked into the line and hoped that when it's her turn she have figured out what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Nuru Cheboi
Vaillant Seventh Year
Vaillant Seventh Year
Nuru Cheboi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:20 pm

Nuru had some time to go out and buy a few snacks due to chilling with a few friends around this area; she always enjoyed going here during her school years to where it amazed her that in just a couple months, she'd be a graduate. She spot a very familiar pastry shop and entered waving at the staff and people there. Smiling, she entered the line and spotted a classmate in front of her. She tapped the other on the shoulder and asked, "Hello, classmates! What are you ordering? It's so hard to choose when everything is so delectable."
Back to top Go down
Camilla Gonzales
Loyaute Sixth Year
Loyaute Sixth Year
Camilla Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Camilla was standing in the line and was waiting her turn in the line, also same time was thinking what she should order. She haven't yet made up her mind. Someone suddenly tapped her shoulder which made her to look behind her and she noticed there familiar face. "Hello, to you too. I'm not sure really. It is very difficult choose," she said back to her. "You have made decision?" she asked there now and did also move just one step a head, since line moved up.
Back to top Go down
Nuru Cheboi
Vaillant Seventh Year
Vaillant Seventh Year
Nuru Cheboi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:02 pm

"I know that feeling real well! It always reminds me of the restaurants I always go to whenever my sister and I visit out relatives back over in Kenya," Nuru replied giving a nod. She looked up at the menu glancing at all the options and hummed trying to think. "I'm thinking about getting macarons. I might just get some mille-feuille. Those are always so delicious, always delicious dessert to have after a meal full of asparagus, seasoned grilled chicken, and ugali." She smiled at the other moving up a spot.
Back to top Go down
Camilla Gonzales
Loyaute Sixth Year
Loyaute Sixth Year
Camilla Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 11:06 am

Camilla smiled and nodded her head there now. "Oh I see. Sounds good idea. I think I'll take those macarons too. They always so good. Not sure about anything else. I don't really wanna eat too many sweets," she said with a small smile there. She just couldn't choose about anything else and some names she still wasn't really sure how to say some of them. She had difficulties with some words.
Back to top Go down
Nuru Cheboi
Vaillant Seventh Year
Vaillant Seventh Year
Nuru Cheboi

PostSubject: Re: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 11:22 am

Moving up a bit in line, Nuru commented, "I know that feeling. So delicious and so fulling yet it can leave a stomachache. That's probably what I get for being lactose intolerant. It's all worth it in the end though." She gave a small chuckle as the options to choose from became clearer to see. "Now it's even harder to chose!"
Back to top Go down
Camilla Gonzales
Loyaute Sixth Year
Loyaute Sixth Year
Camilla Gonzales

PostSubject: Re: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Camilla nodded her head. "Well thank god I don't have that problem. Just too much sweets makes be gain weight," she said there with a sigh. She now noticed more sweets and it made it even more harder to choose for real. "Yes, I have to agree with it. They all seem so delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting pastry shop (Open)   Visiting pastry shop (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting pastry shop (Open)
Page 1 of 1