The Golden Age of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Age of Hogwarts

The year is set in 2016 where its been eighteen years since Hogwarts, was attacked and now the wizarding world is rebuilt, and now a new threat has hit them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admin Team
Head Admin Katie
Co-Admin Xaria
Co-Admin Becca
Co-Admin Tess
Latest topics
» Use Once and Destroy
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Running Up That Hill
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Dark Age of Magic
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm by Clara Elias

» Potter's Army
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am by Guest

» Melanthios Manson ((WIP))
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am by Melanthios Manson

» act cool ((rose))
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm by Hugo Weasley

» Julie Griswold
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Charles Hamilton (WIP)
Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm by Charles Hamilton

Top posters
Clara Elias
Doing some shopping (Open) Vote_lcapDoing some shopping (Open) Voting_barDoing some shopping (Open) Vote_rcap 
Narkissos Jetson
Doing some shopping (Open) Vote_lcapDoing some shopping (Open) Voting_barDoing some shopping (Open) Vote_rcap 
Audrey Valois
Victoire Weasley
Carly Waters
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Camilla Gonzales
Nuru Cheboi
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Doing some shopping (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoire Weasley
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Victoire Weasley

Doing some shopping (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Toire was doing some shopping she had just vised her father at his work and had even surprised him with bringing him lunch. It was just past noon know and Toire wandered around her blue dress was swaying in the wind. She was holding a bag or two filled with her school books along with other things. She smiled and just as she was about to wander into another store she was stopped but the sudden body of another and she fell backwards. Gasping as she hit the ground she sighed. "Oh I'm so so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" She stammered out blushing brighter then a strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin
Head Boy
Head Boy
Teddy Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:05 am

Teddy loved going to Diagon Alley, because he felt that it was a place where kindess and light was so much easy. Even though he had dreaded Hogwarts since Headmistress Elias came to the school. Even though he had no clue how he even made head boy. Then he wondered if it was still his little orphan boy status that had him get in.

He really did not know or did he care to know, and soon he was walking down the streets in jeans, a t shirt, and a pair of converse. The seventeen year old was hoping he would see his girlfriend while he was here and he was soon surprised.

As he walked into one of the shops he ran into a girl and he soon turned to see it was Victorie who ran into him. He looked at her and he smiled at her apology and he said. " Its alright Toire!! It so good to see you. " as he gave her a hug.

" What brings you here. " smiled Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Victoire Weasley
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Victoire Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:11 am

Toire saw that it was her boyfriend and smiled quicky standing and she was soon hugged. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Teddys neck hugging him back. "Oh you know me, just shopping for books and other things, plus I was bringing my dad some lunch at work." She smiled at him she pulled away after a moment and gathered up her stuff that had fallen smiling at Teddy. She woundered why the hufflepuff was here so she turned and raised a eyebrow.

"So why are you here Teddy?" The french girl asked him a sweet smile on her face. She held her bags making sure she had grabbed everything. "I don't take it you were shopping for your school books" She joked laughing a bit. She brushed off her dress making sure she had gotten all the dirt off of it before looking back up smiling at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin
Head Boy
Head Boy
Teddy Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:23 am

Teddy smiled at his girlfriend as she said that he knew her and how she would shop for books and as well getting lunch for her father. Teddy adored Torie's father since he was a kind man and he knew his parents and he was also a good way to escape his crazy grandmother. Then soon he looked and he said. " Would your dad be okay with me coming with you to bring him lunch? " asked Teddy with a smile..

Then he listened as she asked him why he was here. " I am here to look around, and now hopefully hang out with you and help you shop. " he said with a charming smile, since he loved Victoire. He listened as she mentioned that he was not here to take books, and he said. " Well I could assure that I was made head boy. " he said with a smile.

Since he loved being good and now he was surprised he was even allowed it after all he hated the headmistress with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Victoire Weasley
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Victoire Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:27 am

Toire smiled and nodded "I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind." She smiled and watched Teddy she then laughed a bit. "I'm sure all my friends would die hearing that my boyfriend was such a gentleman as to deal with me shopping, your lucky we arent in france and im surrounded by clothing." She laughed softly.

She then smiled and leaned down grabbing his hand she started walking to her fathers work holding her bags on her one arm as she was walking. "So Teddy how has your summer been this far?" She asked her boyfriend smiling at him. She kept walking a small smile on her face at all times, Toire was a always happy girl it seemed she was rarely upset but when she was it was sure noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin
Head Boy
Head Boy
Teddy Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:41 am

Teddy smiled as she said her dad would not mind, and he said. " I would love to see your dad since he is such a good guy and raised a beautiful daughter. " he said with a smile. Then soon she listened as his girlfriend said her friends would die to hear that her boyfriend was a gentleman, because he dealt with her shopping. As well as they were lucky they were not in France Then he said. " I enjoy seeing you look at things you love. " he said.

Then soon she grabbed his hand and he grabbed hers and she asked how his summer was and he said. " I made head boy you know, and I am surprised Headmistress Elias let me be head boy after how I insulted her last year. " said. " What more important is knowing how your summer went? " he asked kindly.

" Did you do anything fun? " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Victoire Weasley
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Victoire Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:49 am

Toire smiled listening to her boyfriend speak she kept walking and rested her head on his arm. She blushed a bit at his comment about how her father had raised a beautiful daughter. She smiled and tilted her head up kissing his cheek. "your so sweet to me Teddy." She told him smiling and walking slowly beside him a smile on her face and blush covering her pale cheeks. Teddy always made her happy he was one of the nicest men she had ever met.

She then laughed softly at his summer story. "Well maybe she wanted to make you feel bad for insulting her, you shouldn't insult teachers or the headmistress you know Teddy" Toire told her boyfriend sighing and shaking her head a bit. She them smiled at him asking about her own smiling and she launched into her summer stories.

"Well mainly all summer I just sat around and read but I also visited rose and even Lily which was always fun. I hung out with my friends some and we did boring girl things, I don't know over all it was fine but you know you could have came and visited a bit more. You know how much my family adores you even if my dad tries to seem protactive but truly I think it's my mother you should be scared off" She laughed softly and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Lupin
Head Boy
Head Boy
Teddy Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 1:01 am

Teddy looked at his girlfriend with a smile as she said she was so sweet to him, and he said. " I always try to be since your family would kill me if I was not. Also a girl deserves to be treated with kindness and respect. Since your probably the nicest girl I ever met. " he said to his girlfriend kindly as he kissed her back. Then soon she said maybe she wanted him to feel bad for insulting her and that he should be kind to her.

" Other professors I am fine with being kind to, but her I am not okay with, since all she does is use students. " he said with his grin. " Which means that no student should be insulted by their own headmistress. You also see how she gives special treatment to Slytherins. " he said and then he said. " I am sorry she just makes me mad. " he said.

Then he listened as she told him her summer story and he smiled as she said she read and hung out with Lily and Rose. As well as her friends, and he said. " That's fun and I guess I did go see the Kenmare Kestrels play. " he said with a smile since he loved Quidditch and he said. " I also did spend time with the Potters. " he said with a grin.

They were practically his second home and he loved them for it. Then soon he listened as she said that she should be more scared about her mother than her father.

" Your mother seems nice though? " he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoire Weasley
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Victoire Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:43 am

Toire smiled a bit listening to him she laughed softly at his words and shook his head. "I bet I'm not the nicest but thank you for the complement" She told him smiling softly. She looked up at him just watching him with a small smile upon her thin face.

Victoire sighed and shook her head she knew how the headmaster angered a lot of students and she knew why but Toire could never have brought herself to be mean to the headmistress, truly the headmistress terrfied her. "It's fine she angers a lot of students I believe..I don't know I could have never brought myself to have been rude to me, she kind scares me to be honest" She told Teddy sighing softly.

She smiled as he expanded upon his summer stories and she flashed a smile at him. "That's nice Teddy, never found Quidditch to be that fun of a game to play but I do enjoy watching it be played." She told him and then rested her head on the arm again. She smiled as he mentioned the Potters she knew how close Teddy was to her uncles family and it made her happy knowing that he had went to visit them.

She laughed softly as he seemed to say the last thing more as a question then a statement "I know she but I'm only saying my father is like a large teddy bear my mother on the other hand" She laughed softly and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing some shopping (Open)   Doing some shopping (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing some shopping (Open)
Page 1 of 1